Monday, April 4, 2016

Kedai Makan

Kedai-Makan-Restaurant-ReviewSince both me and my husband are big foodies, eating out is a big part of our recreation. I had always wished to share my restaurant experience with our friends or with folks that worship food. Beginning with one of the local favorites Kedai Makan. They serve Malay food. To tell you the truth I was kind of disappointed with the malay food we had here so far especially compared to the San Francisco Bay Area. 

Roti Jala

I wouldn't say Kedai Makan has a variety of selection in their menu like our other favorite Banana Leaf (I have reviewed the Banana Leaf, Vancouver  in another post), but the quality of food definitely makes us want to visit them soon enough.

Biriyani



The Roti (flat bread) Jala (net) was super soft and my 5 year old loved the look and crepe like taste of it. I loved the lamb curry served with it. I was impressed with the number of lamb pieces included for an appetizer. The biriyani was served with fried chicken, which taste close to Japanese Chicken Karaage than American fried chicken in my opinion. 
Singaporean curry noodle

This time my husband ordered a veg dish for a change, Singapore Tofu Curry Noodle. It was the only noodle without broth. Nice balance of the curry powder made it perfect. We hope to go back very soon.




    

Kedai Makan

No comments :

Post a Comment