Thursday, May 12, 2016

Chipotle Lamb Chops

I am so glad to have the BBQ days back again. Speaking of BBQ, one dish that I can't live without is Lamb chops. I believe the variations you can make with lamb chops, make it so widely appreciated. What I love about Lamb chops are that you can make it light or spicy or classic or asian style. The one I am going to share today is made with chipotle spices.


lamb-chop-recipe

Ingredients:
Lamb Chops about 8
1 tbsp yogurt
1 tbsp chipotle mix (I used Los Chileros chipotle rub and mix)
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp oil
Salt to taste (check if your chipotle mix has salt in it)

Recipe:
Make a marinade with all the above ingredients
Marinate the lamb pieces anywhere between 1-8 hours
Cook until brown on both sides on medium to high heat (lambs can get very dry if cooked for a long time)
Serve with grilled vegetables or salad

lamb-chop-recipe






No comments :

Post a Comment